Yogitoes Mat Towel- Binda Squares
The most trusted performance yoga towel in the world. yogitoes® help prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Ultra absorbent, lightweight and quick drying. yogitoes® features our patented Skidless® Technology, which utilizes silicone nubs to grip your mat and keep you in place. Ideal for hot yoga or any super sweaty practice. Durable enough to take anywhere: the beach, the gym, pilates or traveling. Eco-friendly, every towel is made with at least four recycled plastic bottles.
- Standard: 0.48kg; 172cm x 61cm
- Ideal for hot yoga: highly absorbent, non-slip + sweat wicking.
- Sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent.
- Grips mat with patented Skidless Technology that uses 100% silicone nubs.
- Use at the beach, the gym, pilates, or traveling.
- Made from 4+ recycled plastic water bottles.
- All dyes are free of AZO, lead, and heavy-metals.
To Use: Wash separately before use. Place your yogitoes towel on top of your yoga mat or directly on the floor, dot-side down. Some practitioners start with a dry yogitoes towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin. When you are finished, avoid rolling up damp yogitoes with your mat.
To Wash: Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes slick. Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing.
Each yogitoes towel is made from no fewer than four discarded plastic bottles, preventing them from entering landfills or polluting the ocean. The recycled bottles are woven into 50% poly yarn that requires 66% less energy to produce. Our rich, vibrant colors are created free of AZO, lead and heavy metal dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and our environment. We use only FSC certified recycled paper in our packaging. For Manduka, sustainability isn’t just a word - it’s our inspiration.
If you’re looking to RETURN or EXCHANGE your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer FREE returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a COMPLETE refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
-Returned items must have tags or labels still on and be returned in original packaging.
-Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
- Manduka Items: Returns will be applicable if size of Manduka gear is incorrect. This includes only yoga towels and all clothing. If there is visible wear and tear BEFORE use or the size is incorrect then returns will be accepted within 30 days.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
-Email us at Oilmindedwoman@aol.com with your invoice number and item description, first and last name and contact information. We will then create a custom shipping label.
-Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email.
-Send all items back to us using the label provided.
- All refunds will be issued within 24 hours of refund notice (Note: funds may take up to 5-10 business days to show up in your account).
- All shipping labels are paid for by us and will be included in the refund due.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at Oilmindedwoman@aol.com. Thank you for shopping with us and for supporting small businesses!
Copyright @ 1997 Manduka and Yogitoes LLC All Images and Text are Copyrighted To Their Respected Owner