eKO Yoga Mat 71inch 6mm-Rain Check
The eko® mat provides a naturally grippy surface that catches if you start to slip. Eco-friendly and made of natural materials, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet.
Standard: 7.0 lbs; 71” x 24” (180cm x 61cm); 6 mm thick
• Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
• No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
• 99% latex free.
• All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process.
The eko® mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eko® are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eko® mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.
It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eko® mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
If you’re looking to RETURN or EXCHANGE your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer FREE returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a COMPLETE refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
-Returned items must have tags or labels still on and be returned in original packaging.
-Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
- Manduka Items: Returns will be applicable if size of Manduka gear is incorrect. This includes only yoga towels and all clothing. If there is visible wear and tear BEFORE use or the size is incorrect then returns will be accepted within 30 days.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
-Email us at Oilmindedwoman@aol.com with your invoice number and item description, first and last name and contact information. We will then create a custom shipping label.
-Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email.
-Send all items back to us using the label provided.
- All refunds will be issued within 24 hours of refund notice (Note: funds may take up to 5-10 business days to show up in your account).
- All shipping labels are paid for by us and will be included in the refund due.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at Oilmindedwoman@aol.com. Thank you for shopping with us and for supporting small businesses!
Copyright @ 1997 Manduka and Yogitoes LLC All Images and Text are Copyrighted To Their Respected Owner